Love is a time machine

jueves, 8 de abril de 2010


Honey you are a rock, upon which I stand, 
and I come here to talk, I hope you understand. 

The green eyes, 
yeah the spotlight, 
shines upon you, 
and how could anybody, deny you. 

I came here with a load, 
and it feels so much lighter now I met you, 
and honey you should know, 
that I could never go on without you, 
Green eyes. 

Honey you are the sea, upon which I float, 
and I came here to talk, I think you should know. 

The green eyes, 
your the one that I wanted to find, 
and anyone who, tried to deny you, 
must be out of their mind. 

Because I came here with a load, 
and it feels so much lighter since I met you. 
Honey you should know, 
that I could never go on without you, 
Green eyes, green eyes. 

Honey you are a rock, upon which I stand.

Te amo mi amor 

No hay comentarios: